HORNADY RAPID SAFE
Open your safe in the blink of an eye - the RAPiD safe is the first to use patent-pending Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for instant access. Simply place the included RFID bracelet, card, or key fob over the reader, and the RAPiD safe springs open to present your handgun.
- Built to exceed the ASTM International performance standards for youth resistant firearms containers
- The RAPiD safe provides a high level of child resistance and unauthorized access protection
- The RAPiD safe can be opened with the RFID bracelet, card, or key fob, or with a personally programmed code
- It is also accessible with a conventional key lock
- AC power means your handgun is both protected and ready to go 24/7.
- The RAPiD safe also features a battery backup that may be used as a primary power source.
- Upon opening, the internal RAPiD sleeve presents your handgun at the perfect angle
- The RAPiD safe weighs over 15 pounds, and features wrapped, 16-gauge steel construction and a heavy-duty " steel dual-lug locking system.
- A 1,500 lb.-rated cable secures the safe to an immobile object for additional theft protection.
- Exterior: 15"x9"x3"
- Interior: 11"x8"x3"
- Weight: 15.65 lbs